We continue to grow, and are looking for more awesome colleagues to join our recruitment team! Considering candidates of middle and lead/senior levels.
- 1+ years of experience in IT recruitment
- Working knowledge and understanding of Lviv and Ukrainian IT market
- A network of connections among software engineers on Lviv and Ukrainian market
- Successful experience of headhunting passive candidates
- Knowledge of various sourcing and headhunting techniques
- Successful experience interviewing, selection, negotiation
- Excellent business ethics
- English — upper intermediate
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Total stress-resistance
- High degree of responsibility
- Persistence and diligence
- Business acumen
- Recruiting, executive search and headhunting of IT specialists of junior to senior levels in Lviv and Ukraine
- Identifying and approaching top talents in the market using various channels and methods
- Managing full-cycle recruitment processes including sourcing, contacting, interviewing, selection, presentation to the customer, negotiation of job offers and hiring
- Generating talent pool as per needed tech skills
- Maintaining relationships with candidates and building a strong passive pipeline
- Updating and maintaining candidate records in the database
- Conducting labor market analysis (salaries benchmarking, availability of tech skills etc.)
- Various related tasks as per management’s request
CyberCraft is a fast-growing and charismatic software development and outstaffing company. We have proven success and experience in building Dedicated Development Teams of different sizes for our international customers.
Our team, our home-like office, our gatherings, and culture is what makes this company. We enjoy what we do and who we do it with. We spend most of our non-sleeping time together — not because we have to, but because we want to. It’s not always easy, but that’s why it’s so intriguing and breathtaking. Looking for a challenge? Looking for more than a job?