- 2+ years of experience developing web apps
- 2+ years of experience using Team Foundation Server Source Code Control
- ASP.NET MVC and C# knowledge
- Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
- SQL/ TSQL
- RESTful APIs/ SOAP Web Services
- Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio, Internet Information Services
- Experience working in an environment that requires coordination of efforts between Engineering, Infrastructure and Product Management teams
- Flexibility to adapt to change and willing to learn and develop new skill sets as applicable
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, testing and deployment
- Drive feature and product updates for our complex network of internal and client-facing applications
- Identify opportunities for improvement across the digital landscape of the company
- Develop, test and deploy new products that directly impact core company metrics
- Develop highly scalable systems that touch all parts of our business operations – from product development, to shipping, to finance, to sales
- Collaborate with development team on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements
About our project:
125 year‐old interior design company that creates and distributes fabric, wallcovering and furniture to skilled businesses around the world. In the past year, we have launched an award-winning iOS App, totally overhauled the filter and search on our website, and developed the first API connect to our ERP software – all to the delight of our clients and measured returns for our company.
Now we are looking to take this momentum to new heights with an addition to our small agile development team – which consists of internal and contracted engineers, designers and product managers.
We runs on a complex network of applications that support our product development, procurement, e-commerce, and world-wide shipping operations. Our team creates RESTful APIs that power these systems and now, we are taking our technology stack to the next level.
You will be a key part of architecting a new information system to support even more growth by implementing critical product features and working on technical infrastructure to enable performance, scaling and ultimately revenue growth.