- Native Android (Java) experience – 6 years
- JSON data
- REST API
- SSL/TLS 1.2+
- AES encryption / AES encryption modes
- Data isolation within Android app
- Android app / java memory handling
- Push messages
- Team player with good communication skills
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Participation and owning in the full development cycle of the application: from the creation
or review of the initial version, development of functionality to the direct placement in the
- Support and regular quality-review applications;
- Constant interaction with the team to improve the product.
- Refactor existing app and make it more clean and responsive.
- Secure the app in order to prevent decompilation.
- Implement AES and RSA encryption, as well as mutual SSL authentication.
- In short perspective there is an opportunity to become a tech lead of team.
About the project:
The essence of this project is to create the most secure application that will be used by private
and enterprise users. The main idea of this product is to be able to encrypt communication
between users like chats, email messages, etc to reach maximum level of security. Also, this
product will support an ability to prevent interception of a content before the encryption occurs.