- 4+ years of experience with C#/.NET
- 2+ years of experience with AngularJS
- Strong DB experience (MS SQL)
- Hands on experience with Entity Framework
Would be beneficial:
- UI skills
- Experience and knowledge of: GitHub, Pivotal Tracker, TeamCity, Karma, Jasmin and nUnit
- Well-developed oral, written communication skills
- Initiative, result driven and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently and in pure agile environment
- Intermediate+ English level — writing and speaking
Within this role, you will be developing a web-based application for monitoring a cloud migration of various financial software products. End-client is a major US bank.
As a part of the knowledge-sharing process, we invite you to spend 10 days in Sofia, Bulgaria with the local team to get up to speed and dive into the project work. All expenses covered. Later, occasional travels to Sofia are possible.
About the project:
CyberCraft on behalf of EU based data and analytics solution provider is looking for a strong Full-Stack .Net/AngularJS Engineer to join our Lviv team. The company is currently operating as a data contributor for an array of renowned international clients, including leading private company database providers, credit rating agencies, and SaaS companies throughout Europe and the United States.