- Experience with Salesforce app development;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Understanding how to build and consume REST APIs;
- 2+ years in a programming language like C++, C, Python, Golang or Java;
- Curious, creative, willing to learn and a hard-worker;
- Proven track record of software design and development;
- Experience with Linux systems;
- Experience with protocols in the domains like networking, storage, or security;
- Familiar with Kubernetes and containers;
- Familiar with cloud providers like AWS, GCP, and Azure;
- English level — upper intermediate.
Desired to have:
- Golang experience;
- Open source project contributions;
- Kubernetes and container internals knowledge.
- Design and implement a web services in Go;
- Development of a new functionality;
- Participation in daily/planning/demo sessions with your team;
- Brainstorming solutions for challenging tasks;
- Working closely with the front-end developers to ensure APIs meet front-end requirements;
- Working as a part of Customer’s team and communicate with them daily (no firewall between you and a Customer, you’re a part of their team with the same responsibilities and authority).
We have a great project:
It is a next generation application management platform powered by Kubernetes.
Software engineers in this role will work directly with Kubernetes, Containderd, Istio, and several other open source projects. The role requires good knowledge of networking protocols (TCP,HTTP, etc.), security concepts, as well as knowledge of operating systems like Linux and Windows.
We are looking for passionate Golang developers to design, develop, and operate key
components of our project.