Full Stack Web Developer
- Knowledge in and/or passion for enterprise SaaS.
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, problem-solving, and team skills.
- Join an exciting, high growth startup led by serial entrepreneurs and backed by top tier Silicon Valley investors and billionaire industry leaders in tech
- Flexible working hours
- Fair salary (regular performance-based salary reviews)
- 20 working days paid vacation and 15 sick leaves
- English classes in the office
- Bookkeeping and accounting on us
- Cozy, equipped rooms — no open-space
- No time trackers — ability to do quality work
- Approachable management, open to suggestions and innovations
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Build a React app that does data capture and OCR for document scans and photographs
- Create APIs and webhooks for the captured structured data
- Build a document and invoice collaboration app with embedded chat, like Slack for documents/invoices
- Deploy the app into production within 2-3 months for daily use by Fortune 500 clients
The client empowers eCommerce fulfillment businesses with computer vision to resolve errors in supply chain invoices, and better manage supplier relationships. Product turns paper and pdf invoices, POs, and packing slips into a modern collaboration platform for commerce, preventing problems before they become costly. Backed by the Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center, Village Global, and Jeff Bezos, its leadership brings experience from eCommerce and SaaS unicorns, Google AI, Y Combinator, Stanford, and exits into the supply chain of Apple. Photon’s investors and board of advisors.