Senior/Lead Test Automation Engineer
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Data Loss Prevention (DLP) team as a AQA Engineer. Our DLP service is the industry’s first cloud-delivered Enterprise DLP that consistently protects sensitive data across all networks, clouds and users. This fast-growing cloud service prevents data breaches by identifying sensitive data consistently throughout the entire enterprise. In this role, you will be analyzing and testing new features and bug fixes and you need to have a passion for improving the overall quality. All this is in a fast pace, agile- based process of development, testing, and release.
● Be the QA owner of relevant user stories, from inception to delivery inside a
● Collaborate closely with the product management, architects and devops to achieve
● Design and execute tests for new features or major redesign of existing features
● Execute QA cycles on a tight release schedule
● Developing the backlog of automating test cases and ensure efficient coverage.
●Identifing areas for improvement in test automation and propose enhancements or new tools if necessary.
● Learn about security solutions and technologies
● Debug issues in complex environments
● 8+ years of software testing experience
● Knowledge in Python and/or Java.
● Strong believer of automation test
● Extensive experience with test frameworks and tools, particularly in Python-based automation
● Experience with PyTest and its usage.
● Cloud Experience (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
● Strong understanding of cloud services and their testing requirements.
● Ability to analyze existing frameworks and make recommendations for improvements.
● Strong understanding of test strategies and methodologies.
● Expertise in API and backend testing, load and stress testing.
● Experience writing testing documents
● Experience with both frontend and backend testing of cloud-based services
● Experience with Agile development process and embrace Agile methodologies
● Self-learner and ability to learn new technologies and methodologies in a relatively short time
● Can-do attitude on problem-solving, quality and ability to execute