• Lead all aspects of the UX/UI design across OSS products
• Create intuitive and creative UX experiences across SAAS platform and products
• Create detailed UX prototypes for new features covering all possible interactions
• Communicate the designs to engineering as part of on-going product development, and strive for pixel perfect implementation
• Work with multiple stakeholders to gather feedback and iterate on your designs.
• Define visual language and standards to create the application style guides for developers
• You will work on our web application, internal tools and website.
• At least 3 years of proven experience working as product designer on complex B2B SaaS products.
• Proven portfolio of UX and UI designs for web applications and mobile (both Android and iOS)
• Proven skill set of common design and prototyping tools
• Strong UX problem-solving mindset
• Strong attention to details
• Strong communication skills (Fluent English)
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, to present your own ideas and concepts, but also receive feedback and guidance.
• Presentation skills, able to explain conceptual ideas and designs.
• Map application design — An advantage
• Familiarity with Radio communications — An advantage
● Flexible working hours
● Fair salary (regular performance-based salary reviews)
● 20 working days paid vacation and 15 sick leaves
● English classes
● Bookkeeping and accounting on us
● No time trackers — ability to do quality work
● Approachable management, open to suggestions and innovations
● Friendly team and enjoyable working environment