The Crayons Initiative was founded by Bryan Ware who dedicated himself to combining his manufacturing skills and his love for the arts to help children in need. The company provides kids in hospitals with free crayons — and the power to face their challenges with the freedom to make art. Over 3 million people are pitching in, including employees of Visa, Cisco, HBO and Vodafone. The Crayons Initiative has been covered by The Today Show, BuzzFeed, NBC Nightly News, O Magazine, and People Magazine.
The Crayons Initiative operation efficiency depends entirely on the website. Therefore, our client needed to:
- Improve the skeleton of the platform
- Correct existing inaccuracies in the functionality
- Speed up platform performance and resolve potential logical errors
- Ensure synchronization of information with partner services and import data from auxiliary data warehouses
- Implement new functionality and project support to meet customer expectations