- Expertise in application of various front-end and back-end frameworks with needed functions according to each specific task(Angular.js, React.js, Vue.js, Node.js, etc.);
- Knowledge of jQuery and a wide range of JS libraries which are used for debugging, performance optimization, testing, package management, etc.;
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work with them;
- Fundamental knowledge of CSS preprocessors (Sass, LESS) & their features;
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 to be comfortable with basic design tasks.
JS Team: The Benefits of Outstaffing
Outstaffing becomes increasingly popular due to its multiple advantages for a company:
No need to involve your staff in a time-consuming recruitment process.
Project costs are optimized – no need to host your JS team as they will work remotely; additionnally, you can minimize the employment expenditures as you pay fewer taxes and maintenance fees.
Bureaucratic issues will become history.
It is possible to hire JS developer only for specific tasks, for the whole project, and even establish the long-term partnership with one or more programmers.
Are you interested in hiring professional JS software developers? Contact us to find out more about the outstaffing services we provide.